This introduction has four videos that will allow to learn about our program through the ways that most interest you.
This introduction to has four videos that will allow to learn about our program through the ways that most interest you.
- "Why You Don't Want to Miss this Program" offers you a description of the program, why it is important for you to take it, and the benefits you will get from taking it.
- "Nine Transformative Course" shares the content and transformative nature of each of the nine courses.
- "Two CEOs" features two leaders sharing what they took from the program and applied to their organizations.
- In the "Esther, David, and Becca" enjoy a conversation between three people and their thoughts about how the program transformed them and their work.
Meet Your Instructor
Dr. Michael F. Broom is a powerful executive coach, organization development consultant, and educator. His philosophy is to…
- Work with clients to identify and resolve their own issues
- Leave clients with higher skills levels than they previously had
- Build high levels of productivity through powerful relationships of reciprocal influence
- Empower clients to self-discover their own inherent excellence
He has worked with clients at Google, Microsoft, Genentech and the U.S. Army. TV stations and mortuaries as well as not-for-profit outfits have all been his clients. He has helped clients large and small to resolve problems of miscommunication, misalignment, conflict, and poor performance that seem to arise whenever there are people trying to get something done together. He has been on the faculty member of the Johns Hopkins University Graduate Programs in Applied Behavioral Science. Dr. Broom has served on past the board of directors of the NTL Institute for Applied Behavioral Science and the board of trustees of the national Organization Development Network. He also has been adjunct faculty at Georgetown University, American University, Fielding Graduate University, and Morgan State University teaching courses in human and organizational development.
Dr. Broom is author of Power, The Infinite Game, co-authored with Dr. Donald Klein and The Infinite Organization which celebrates the positive use of power in organizations.
In 2015, he was honored the national OD Network with their Lifetime Achievement Award!